Important Notes - Please Read Carefully
- Students who apply to wrong grade level will be placed at the end of the waiting list of the correct grade level.
- If a student fails in 17-18 and is not promoted to the grade level s/he applied to, s/he will be placed at the end of the waiting list of the correct grade level.
- Cumulative number of credits required to be placed in the high school grades are as follows:
If a students cannot accumulate the required number
of credits for the grade level s/he applied to, s/he will
be placed at the end of the waiting list of the correct
- 9th grade: 0—5.99 credits
- 10th grade: minimum of 6 credits
- 11th grade: minimum of 13 credits
- When a child is enrolled at Quest, transfers are only allowed in between school years.
- You will receive a letter confirming receipt of your child's application. If you do not receive a confirmation letter, please contact Susan Stenger at 309-402-0030 ext. 300 by March 7 .
Important Note Regarding Special Services - Please read carefully:
Quest does not discriminate based on disability, race, creed, color, gender, national
origin, religion, ancestor, marital status or need for special education services. Quest will provide a continuum of services to address students' special education needs
along with providing supplementary and related services on site. Per Quest's contract with Peoria Public School District 150, if Quest does not offer the least restrictive environment
prescribed by the student's IEP, then appropriate services will be provided through an appropriate district facility.